Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Blog

Hello,
Wednesday, the 23rd of January 2008, I have created our Blog page. I wanted to use joelandleslie.blogspot.com but believe it or not, someone else grabbed it! (I guess there are other Joel and Leslie's in the world.) It turns out the other "Joel and Leslie" are Christians, who are have been married 3 years too. Their "Mission" is planting a church in California. As you know, we are going to be a little further south of the border.

Hopefully this site will work great in keeping everyone up-to-date with what we are doing!

Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

thavi said...

Hey Leslie & Joel! You guys are doing such a great thing! It's really inspiring to see people who cares and I hope that in the coming years, I will be able to go back to Cambodia & work in one of the orphanage camp. Good luck to the both of you & you guys will be in my prayer. Take care of yourselves!